BrightWave is on the hunt for a Senior Project Manager rockstar. This person will guide planning and execution for a client’s scope of work (SOW)—and they’ll do it with a remarkable amount of skill and good grace. Through coordination with all resource teams internally and on the client side, this role with serve as a central communication hub for day-to-day projects. And they can do it all without breaking a sweat.
The Sr. PM will also help drive client satisfaction by managing the expectations of the project/scope, both internally and externally, through clear, direct and specific communication. (Translation: This person is the most adept communication ninja you ever did meet.) The Project Manager reports to the Sr. Director, Client Solutions and collaborates closely with the Account Director and Resource Manager roles. This role may have direct reports so the ability to be a mentor, leader, and manager is key.
- 5+ years of project and/or campaign management experience, ideally with an interactive agency
- 2+ years of management experience with direct reports
- Extensive understanding of digital projects (including email programs), & associated platforms
- Mastery of project management processes and deliverables: requirements gathering, timeline development, trafficking, resource forecasting/budgeting within scope requirements, campaign briefs, risk/issue identification & escalation
- Experience with project management tools (Basecamp, Microsoft Project, TeamworkPM, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with one or more Email Service Providers / Marketing Automation tools (ExactTarget, Responsys, Marketo, Pardot, Silverpop, Eloqua, etc)
- Familiarity with quality assurance (QA) protocols and ownership of QA sign-off for all deliverables
- Experience working with creative and technology resources and a thorough understanding of related deliverables
- Solid problem-solving experience and ability to resolve issues
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules; handling multiple accounts at once while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and proactive manner
- Client-facing experience and/or professional services experience
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in both oral and written communication
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred, Advanced Degree preferred
BrightWave is a fast moving, high growth email focused agency (Inc 5000 list the past five years) that is all about delivering remarkable results to our clients (which include some of the best brands in the world). This is a key role with great responsibility and opportunity for growth.
If you'd like to be part of an award-winning, collaborative and downright fantastic team, then we look forward to hearing from you!